Are you tired of having to reweigh your plants?
Are inaccuracies causing issues?
Are you still using pen and paper to write down your weights? Just so you can spend hours hand jamming them into the state system…
GeoShepard™ is here to help!! Our latest technology automates the weighing of Cannabis.
The GeoScale™ solution is a bit of hardware and a bit of software that interfaces directly with metrc to automate the data entry. Using a smart phone application, we ingest the metrc barcode and the weight automatically for plants, harvests, waste, and packages. Then we publish this to metrc for you. This allows the cultivator to focus on what they do best…producing great products.
- Application scans & verifies metrc barcode.
- Weight is transmitted wirelessly from scale to application. (Or can be manually entered.)
- User can create or add to a harvest batch.
- User can remove batch waste.
- User can perform manicures.
- Operations managers have capability to check, edit, and approve before submitting to metrc.
- History maintained on device for recovery for 30 days.
- Application capable of generating metrc formatted csv file for easy upload if needed.
Ease of Use
- Simply turn on your GeoScale™
- Link GeoScale™ to GeoShepard™ application on your smart phone. (Available in Google Play or Apple AppStore.)
- Hook Plant to under-hook. (or place on tray)
- Scan the metrc barcode.
- Hit Submit in the app.
GeoShepard™ does the rest – Cannabis Scale Automation. We update metrc with the correct weight the FIRST TIME. 100% accurate.
For Cost Savings Analysis and Pricing information, click HERE.